Saturday, March 14, 2009

new Look

1st of all,deeply sory if ur links takde dlm blog ni..as u see guys, blog ni dlm tempoh maintenance hehe..honestly saye kurang selesa gak nk pakai layout nie, tp at least i try sumthing new. try to forget the past and face the new one -__-"
the old one disappear sbb tersalah klick, like in a blink of eyes it's gone. and x dpt nk recover balik..too sad for me T_T
tp, kalo x tersilap mst i keep on using the old one n till now mnde tu wujud without improvement hehe...

once again i still choose white as my background instead of having a 'colourful' one. xkshla wutever people will said as long as i think it can suite with my mood =D. cume ia agak plain & dull. hee, nntlah, i'll think on how to deco2 this mnde alah nih..spent byk mase utk bermain dgn coding2 html..i guest others lg teror kan nk add/delete or create our own code..i just use my basic C++ hehe..nway, gtg..here 1 song from me to all readers...muahhxx~

Supergirl~ Raemonn
Supergirl
You can tell by the way
She walks that she’s my girl
You can tell by the way she talks she rules the world
You can see in her eyes that no one is her chi
She’s my girl my supergirl
And then she’d say it’s ok I got lost on the way
But I’m a supergirl and supergirls don’t cry
And she’d say it’s allright I got home late last night
But I’m a supergirl and supergirls just fly
And then she’d say that nothing can go wrong
When you’re in love what can go wrong
And then she’d laugh the night time into the day
Pushing her fears further along
And then she’d say it’s ok I got lost on the way
But I’m a supergirl and supergirls don’t cry
And she’d say it’s allright I got home late last night
But I’m a supergirl and supergirls just fly
Then she’d shout down the line tell me she’s got no more time
Cause she’s a supergirl and supergirls don’t cry
Then she’d scream in my face tell me to leave leave this place
Cause she’s a supergirl and supergirls just fly
She’s a supergirl a supergirl
She’s sowing seeds she’s burning trees
She’s sowing seeds she’s burning trees
She’s a supergirl a supergirl
A supergirl my supergirl


with ,


No comments:

Post a Comment